Yes, you were on the right page if you are currently searching on how to find the vehicle owner name address by registration Number. There are different websites on the internet that says it is easy to find the details of the vehicle owner name and address but no one shares the exact links where you can get the complete information.
With this article, we intend to help those users:
- Who are looking find any vehicle details online
- And, those who have problem finding their car where they have parked.(Keep you smartphone handy for this trick).
We will help you with the website link along with the app where you can find the complete details about the vehicle owner by just searching the vehicle registration number to trace vehicle owner name by vehicle number.
Find the links below of the website where you can search state wise registration numbers and the other website where you can get the complete information about tracing vehicle owner name by vehicle number. Also, there is an app which you can easily download from the play store.
Vehicle Owner Name Address By Registration Number – Websites
We have different websites which give complete information about the vehicle owner name address once you submit the vehicle registration numbers.
Steps On How To Find Vehicle Owner Name Address By Registration Number:
- You just need to click on the link which was shared beside- https://parivahan.gov.in/rcdlstatus/
- Once you click on the link home page of the website will be displayed
- You can see the text box where you need to enter the registration number of the vehicle and captcha
- Once you fill the details hit check status button that will give you the information about the registration number
Drives Park Website to trace vehicle owner name by vehicle number:
- The other website is https://www.drivespark.com/rto-vehicle-registration-details/
- Once you click on the link home page will be displayed in that you need to click on the state of the vehicle you want to search
- Once you click on the link of the state which you want to search a text box will be displayed where you need to enter the vehicle registration number and hit check
- The details of the vehicle will be displayed which contains, vehicle registration number, city, state, phone number, email address
Most Searched: Find phone number owner name
These are the two websites which give you complete information. However, there are other websites that give you the information about the registration numbers but these are the two most used by the users.
As said earlier, apart from the websites there is an app in the play store which gives you complete information including name and address. Please follow the below steps to check and download the application in your mobile
App To Find Vehicle Owner Name Address By Registration Number:
- Name of the app is RTO Vehicle Owner Details India
- You need to search this app in the play store or else you can also click on the below link to get the app installed in your device
- Once you install the app on the first instance you can see the Search option
- Tap on search option and enter the registration number details
- Once you enter the details and hit find you will be able to see the complete information like name, city address, state etc.
Benefits of App
- You don’t need to visit RTO to get information about bike and owner.
- Easily find two, three and four wheelers details.
- Verify and check the owner by vehicle number.
- Search bike by name.
- Also find the cars, trucks and auto details.
- User recent search result to quickly view the latest result.
Get Vehicle Owner Details Via SMS
Apart from website and app you an also find vehicle owner information like name and address by just sending a message and you will get all the information about the owner within a few minutes.
If you buy a bike from the Quikr or Olx then sometimes it happens like you may not get the accurate information about the vehicle owner. So at that time, this SMS service will work for you. However, this SMS service is not free it charges Rs. 1 for getting all information.
How To Send SMS to Trace vehicle owner name by vehicle number
It is very simple, just like a normal message only.
- First, open the message app on your android device.
- Create new message and type in below format
- vahan “Number Plate Full Details”
- Send this message to 07738299899.
- That’s it you successfully send a message and you will receive vehicle information via sms within a few minutes.
Today many people are confused in applying new learners license (LLR) and new license. Please check the below information that gives you an idea about the documents and procedure.
Below is the official page where you can check and submit the application for the learner’s license, permanent license etc
Official website: https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice8/sarathiHomePublic.do
Once you visit the home page on left you can see the navigation section where the links of LLR, permanent license etc will be displayed just click on the link and follow the below procedures which were stated below
Following are the stages in Application Submission in Issuing Learner’s Licence in the following order
1. Fill Applicant Details
2. Upload Documents
3. Upload Photo and Signature
4. LL Test Slot Booking
5. Payment of Fee
Following are the stages in Application Submission in Issuing Driving Licence in the following order
1. Fill Applicant Details
2. Upload Documents
3. Upload Photo and Signature if required (applicable for only some states)
4. DL Test Slot Booking (applicable for only some states)
5. Payment of Fee
Below are the codes of the RTO for different States
- Andhra Pradesh – AP
- Arunachal Pradesh – AR
- Andaman & Nicobar – AN
- Assam – As
- Bihar – BR
- Chhattisgarh – CG
- Delhi – DL
- Diu and Daman – DD
- Dadra Nagar Haveli – DN
- Gujrat – GJ
- Goa – GA
- Himachal Pradesh – HP
- Haryana – HR
- Karnataka – KA
- Jammu & Kashmir – JK
- Jharkhand – JH
- Kerala – KL
- Lakshadweep – LD
- Mizoram – MZ
- Meghalaya – ML
- Manipur – MN
- Maharashtra – MH
- Madhya Pradesh – MP
- Odisha – OD
- Puducherry – PY
- Nagaland – NL
- Tamil Nadu – TN
- Sikkim – SK
- Punjab – PB
- Rajasthan – RJ
- Tripura – TR
- West Bengal – WB
- Uttar Pradesh – UP
- Uttrakhand – UK
Tracking your Vehicle location the smartphone way
There are people who travels a lot in their cars and always miss out on where they have parked their cars.
There are people who lends their cars to their friends or family but miss out on keeping a track of where the car goes.
There are people who lends their cars to ride hailing apps/ rent a car companies and cares even lesser to keep track.
And there are parents who gives their children to have the car and badly wants to track them to make sure everything and everybody is safe.
Sounds familiar? If you think you belong to any of those kind of people mentioned above, then this is an article for you. The problem here is simple- You need to track your vehicle, with or without the awareness of people who are using it. Vehicle tracking systems/services usually costs a lot. But there is a hack to this. We live in the era of smartphones and they come in with the best in class GPS hardware and the best part is smartphones are cheaper these days. Even the very basic smartphone has a sound GPS. GPS has become a basic feature of smartphone and a lot of apps and features revolve around this especially the IOT.
When it comes to GPS there are 2 sides to it. You can use GPS to track or to be tracked and we are going to see the latter side, the “to be tracked” side. Well! You think this sounds absurd because all you want to do is track the vehicle. We are on the same page. Your “to be tracked” GPS is going to be in your car that lets you track with your smartphone anywhere. Now let’s look at this step by step.
Here are the things that you need before you start tracking your vehicle. Your pre-requisites will be:
- A smartphone for your car(a cheap one would suffice)
- A hidden spot with a charging port in your car. This is going to be the black box of your car.
- A sim card with data plan (internet plan).
- A location tracking app. You can read more on the location tracking apps here.
If you got all of the above, then congrats, you got yourself a Vehicle Tracking system. Now let’s get into action.
Place your smartphone in the hidden spot plugged with the GPS and mobile data always on. Your phone should be plugged so that it does not run out of charge if your car is not going to be returned in a day. And GPS and mobile data is what’s going to help you in real time tracking of course with the help of a location tracking app. Now here are the things that you should do with the location tracking app. We suggest you to use Family locator by Life360 for tracking. This is one of the very user friendly and efficient app to track. Install Family locator in both the smartphones. Your personal phone and the phone that is going to be your Black box. In your personal phone add the black box phone. The recipient should allow tracking, so you should allow from the black box phone to be tacked. The moment the device is added to be tracked you can locate the device real time. Set the phone in your car and try locating it. You’ve got yourself a Vehicle Tracking System.
Now take out the newbie hat and wear the techie hat, because you just installed a black box in your vehicle all by your own.
Hope we helped you with the information that you searched for. Keep following techdoobie for more technical related stuff.